PAIN & INFLAMMATION RELIEF FOAM – NEW!
4 oz. Pump
For rapid pain relief due to inflammation. Fast-acting topical foam deeply penetrates to target muscle pain, joint pain, arthritis, stiffness and swelling.*
New and improved formula! The same great benefits as MagniLife’s Pain & Inflammation Relief Gel now in an easy to apply foam.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fast Acting Relief: Applies easily and penetrates quickly to relieve inflammation and pains due to arthritis, strains, sprains, bruises, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, shin splints, heel pain, chronic pain, trauma, headaches, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, swelling, and other ailments
- MagniLife Pain & Inflammation Relief Foam’s proprietary formula can possibly be more effective than current treatments (including prescription drugs) at reducing pain. Ideal for arthritis, strains, sprains, bruises, trauma and headaches.
- Post-Workout: Helps with muscle soreness, stiffness, tendinitis, sprains, and joint discomfort. Great for active lifestyles to soothe inflammation from physical activity.
- Non-Greasy: Provides lasting nourishment and pain relief without irritation and no greasy residue.
- Natural Ingredients: Homeopathic, made from nature. Ideal for soothing skin and joints. Includes aloe, soy, and more with no added dyes or fragrances.
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
Calendula officinalis 12x (for inflammation)
Croton tiglium 30x. (for skin irritation)
Natrum muriaticum 30x (for headaches)
Plantago major 30x (for pain and inflammation
Rhus tox 30x (for stiffness of muscles & joints)
Sarsaparilla 30x (pain reliever)
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Dragon’s Blood Croton (Croton lechleri) Sap, Ethanol, Extract Blend (Arnica [Arnica montana] Flower, Ascorbic Acid, Chaparral [Larrea tridentata] Leaf, Comfrey [Symphytum officinale] Leaf, English Lavender [Lavandula angustifolia] Buds, Lemon Balm [Melissa officinalis] Leaf, Poke [Phytolacca americana] Root, Purified Water, St. John’s Wort [Hypericum perforatum] Aerial Parts, White Willow [Salix alba] Bark, Yarrow [Achillea millefolium] Flower), Glycerin, Ionic Colloidal Silver, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PEG-14, PEG-33, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherols (soy), Whey Protein Concentrate (milk)
Apply to affected areas up to 4 times a day.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, consult your physician
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, damaged, or infected skin
What color should the foam be?
It is a light brown, similar to chocolate milk.
How long does the medicine take to work?
Individuals all react differently. Relief can either be immediate or gradual, so we recommend allowing the medicine enough time to reach its full potential, which could be up to six weeks.*