PAIN & FATIGUE RELIEF TABLETS
Experiencing pain and fatigue? Relieves acute, widespread pain in the shoulders, back, neck, arms, and legs usually accompanied with extreme fatigue.
- Reviews (0)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
When your body hurts, you hurt all over. Improve your overall sense of wellness with Pain & Fatigue Relief Tablets, an effective formula that helps ease muscle aches, arthritis, joint pain, stiffness and fatigue.
- Helps ease pain in joints and tendons
- Soothes pain and sensitivity in extremities
- Helps with muscle weakness and joint stiffness
- May be taken alone or with other OTC or prescription medications
- No known side effects
- Quick dissolve tablets provide rapid relief
Eliminate the body pain that is holding you back, and it will change your life. Pain & Fatigue Relief Tablets can help soothe the constant aches and pains from arthritis, stiff joints or sore muscles that are leaving you exhausted and fatigued. For the temporary relief of acute, widespread pain in the shoulders, back, neck, arms, and legs. Quick dissolving tablets provide fast relief.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
- Aconitum napellus 30C HPUS (For pain in joints and tendons)
- Arsenicum album 30C HPUS (For pain of the extremities)
- Belladonna 30C HPUS (For pain and sensitivity)
- Coniinum 30C HPUS (For muscle aches and pains)
- Gelsemium sempervirens 30C HPUS (For muscular weakness)
- Hypericum perforatum 3X, 30C HPUS (Reduces pain sensitivity)
- Kali bichromicum 30C HPUS (For pain and stiffness in joints)
- Lacticum acidum 30C HPUS (For arthritic pains)
- Phosphoricum acidum 30C HPUS (For weakness and pain)
- Rhus tox 30C HPUS (For pain and stiffness in joints and tendons)
- Uricum acidum 30C HPUS (For pain of the small joints)
Inactive IngredientsLactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Adults and children 12 years and above, dissolve 2 tablets under tongue 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a physician
- Children under 12 years, consult a physician • Take at least 10 minutes before or after eating or drinking
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, consult your physician