SLEEP ASSIST TABLETS
A natural alternative to other sleep aids. The naturally safe ingredients are proven to relieve chronic insomnia, as well as general sleeplessness that may be due to an overactive mind or a mentally worried mind. Also provides relief for those who awake early and cannot get back to sleep. The quieting effect on the nervous system produces normal sleep, which will allow you to awake rested and energized. There are no side effects, and there is no risk of drug dependency.
- Additional information
- Reviews (13)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Are restless nights leaving you groggy all day? If you are tired of tossing and turning, now you can get the rest you need and wake up refreshed without side effects or the risk of dependency.
- Proven to relieve sleeplessness and difficulty falling asleep
- Helps those who awake early and cannot get back to sleep
- May be taken alone or with other OTC or prescription medications
- Quick dissolve tablets provide fast relief
Difficulty falling asleep can be frustrating and lead to anxiety and frustration at bedtime. And without adequate rest at night, tiredness during the day can lead to irritability, fatigue, drowsiness, memory loss and poor concentration. Sleep Assist tablets will help you fall asleep quickly and help you stay asleep all night. This natural alternative to traditional sleep aids is safe and non-habit forming. Provides relief for sleeplessness and restlessness, which may be due to an overactive mind or worry, and helps calm the nervous system to produce normal sleep so you can wake up refreshed and energized.
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
- Avena sativa 6X HPUS (For sleeplessness and insomnia)
- Chamomilla 4X HPUS (For irritability, sleeplessness, and restlessness)
- Coffea cruda 4X HPUS (For sleeplessness when the mind is awake)
- Nux vomica 6X HPUS (For those who awake early and cannot get back to sleep)
- Passiflora incarnata 6X HPUS (For sleeplessness and insomnia in the mentally worried and overworked)
Inactive IngredientsLactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Adults and children 12 years and above, dissolve 2 tablets under tongue in the evening, and 2 tablets 3-4 hours later, just before bed.
- Children under 12 years, consult a physician.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away