- Additional information
- Reviews (9)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is it time for bed but your body is keeping you awake? Calm the discomfort and restlessness so you can relax and get the sleep you need.
- Calms and relaxes unpleasant sensations in the legs
- Nighttime sleep aid helps with difficulty falling asleep
- May be used to treat symptoms immediately or as a preventative
- May be taken alone or with other OTC or prescription medications
- No known side effects
- Quick dissolve tablets provide fast relief for sleeplessness and restless tossing
Trouble relaxing at bedtime? Discomforting pain in your legs can cause restless tossing and make it difficult to fall asleep. Relaxing Legs tablets dissolve quickly to give you fast relief from unpleasant sensations, pain, and discomfort that may be interfering with much needed sleep. Six active ingredients provide targeted relief in a non-habit forming, easy to take, dissolvable tablet. A must-have when your legs just won’t stay still.
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
- Aconitum napellus 6X HPUS (For restlessness and leg discomfort)
- Gnaphalium polycephalum 4X HPUS (For pain in legs and feet)
- Ledum palustre 6X HPUS (For sleeplessness with restless tossing)
- Magnesia phosphorica 6X HPUS (For leg pain)
- Rhus tox 6X HPUS (For extreme restlessness with continued change of position)
- Viscum album 4X HPUS (For leg discomfort that is worse in bed)
Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Adults and children 12 years and above, dissolve 2 tablets under tongue 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a physician
- Children under 12 years, consult a physician
- Take at least 10 minutes before or after eating or drinking
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
How do I use this product?
Adults and children 12 years and above, dissolve 2 tablets under tongue 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Children under 12 years, consult physician. Take at least 10 minutes before or after eating or drinking.
How long does the medicine take to work?
Individuals all react differently. Relief can either be immediate or gradual, so we recommend allowing the medicine enough time to reach its full potential, which could be up to six weeks.*