PAIN RELIEVING FOOT CREAM
4 oz. Jar
For shooting, stabbing, burning, and tingling pain. Intense moisturizing treatment soothes severely dry, cracked, itchy, and sensitive skin.
- Reviews (144)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Does every step you take cause pain? Do you have shooting, stabbing, burning or tingling sensations in your feet and possibly legs as well? Give yourself the relief you deserve, so you can walk in comfort again.
- Calms the shooting, stabbing, burning and tingling sensations
- Treats severely dry, cracked and sensitive skin
- Moisturizing formula soothes itchiness
- Helps soften calluses and eliminate cracks and fissures
- Free from fragrance, dyes, petroleum and mineral oils
Are your feet aching in pain or suffering in burning discomfort? Does the thought of walking to the mailbox make you grimace in pain? Stop suffering with the pain or limiting your activities with this uniquely beneficial moisturizing pain reliever. Pain Relieving Foot Cream contains active ingredients to help soothe shooting, stabbing, burning, and tingling pain. This intense moisturizing treatment hydrates severely dry, cracked, itchy, and sensitive skin and helps soften calluses to prevent cracks and fissures. Free from mineral oils, petroleum, fragrance and dyes, making it suitable for people with diabetes and 100% safe to use between toes. May also be used on legs and hands.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Apis mellifica 3X HPUS (Relieves foot pain)
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6X HPUS (External analgesic)
- Gnaphalium 6X HPUS (Relieves foot pain)
Inactive IngredientsWater, Canola Oil, Beeswax, Octyl Stearate, Methyl Salicylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Bergamot Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Steareth-10, Steareth-21, Ceteth-20, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Carbomer 940, Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Generously apply and massage into all surfaces of the feet, heels, and toes twice daily
- Apply to legs as needed
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, consult your physician
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, damaged, or infected skin