PAIN & INFLAMMATION RELIEF GEL
2 oz. Tube
For rapid pain relief due to inflammation. Targets muscle pain, joint pain, arthritis, stiffness and swelling.*
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fast Acting Relief: Applies easily and penetrates quickly to relieve inflammation and pains due to arthritis, strains, sprains, bruises, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, shin splints, heel pain, chronic pain, trauma, headaches, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, swelling, and other ailments
- MagniLife Pain & Inflammation Relief Gel’s proprietary formula can possibly be more effective than current treatments (including prescription drugs) at reducing pain. Ideal for arthritis, strains, sprains, bruises, trauma and headaches.
- Post-Workout: Helps with muscle soreness, stiffness, tendinitis, sprains, and joint discomfort. Great for active lifestyles to soothe inflammation from physical activity.
- Non-Greasy: Provides lasting nourishment and pain relief without irritation and no greasy residue.
- Natural Ingredients: Homeopathic, made from nature. Ideal for soothing skin and joints. Includes alloy, soy, and more with no added dyes or fragrances.
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
- Arnica montana, 1X, 30C HPUS (For pain relief)
- Hypericum perforatum 1X, 30C HPUS (For pain relief)
- Symphytum officinale 6X HPUS (For pain relief)
- Bellis perennis 12X HPUS (For sprains & bruises)
- Ledum palustre 12X HPUS (For joint pain)
- Sulphuricum acidum 12X HPUS (For joint pain)
- Bryonia 30X HPUS (For joint pain)
- Ferrum phosphoricum 30X HPUS (For inflammation)
- Rhus tox 30X HPUS (For stiffness of muscles & joints)
- Ruta graveolens 30X HPUS (For sprains & bruises)
- Natrum sulphuricum 30C HPUS (For pain relief)
Purified Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Lecithin (Soy), Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol & Sorbic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherols (Soy) Edeate Disodium, Natural Plant Extract, Potassium Sorbate
Apply to affected areas up to 4 times a day.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, consult your physician
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, damaged, or infected skin
How long does the medicine take to work?
Individuals all react differently. Relief can either be immediate or gradual, so we recommend allowing the medicine enough time to reach its full potential, which could be up to six weeks.*