PAIN & ITCH AFTER SHINGLES GEL
1.8 oz. Jar
For pain and itching of damaged skin. Ideal for rashes, bug bites, poison ivy, and other irritation. Astringent properties help dry out blisters. Calms the pins and needles pain.*
- Reviews (0)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is a painful rash leaving you itchy and uncomfortable? Are you suffering with skin irritation, redness or blisters? Do you still have lingering pain after the rash is gone? Get rapid relief with this soothing, healing, topical formula that glides on to the skin.
- Helps soothe pain, inflammation and itch
- Perfect for shingles, rashes, poison ivy, bug bites, and other skin irritation
- Astringent properties dry and protect skin to help heal itch fast
- Topical formula works quickly on the spot
- Even helps relieve pain after the rash is gone
- Non-greasy, non-sticky and will not stain
Get rapid relief from painful, itching, burning skin. Pain & Itch After Shingles Gel contains natural, botanical ingredients like aloe and witch hazel to calm inflammation and soothe burning, tingling, itching and other rash symptoms. May be used on the face or anywhere on the body to help soothe rashes, bug bites, poison ivy, and other irritation. This deep-penetrating formula works quickly to provide relief and helps ease sensitivity after the rash has cleared. Astringent properties help dry out blisters.
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6X HPUS (External analgesic)
- Mezereum 6X HPUS (Anti-itch)
Inactive IngredientsWater, Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth -7, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Lysine, PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Piperonal, Phenylpropanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Methyl Salicylate, Caramel Color
DirectionsApply generously to affected areas up to 4 times a day.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, consult your physician