LEG & BACK PAIN RELIEF CREAM
4 oz. Jar
For pain down the back of legs, in the buttocks and lower back. Targets burning, tingling, shooting and stabbing pains.
- Reviews (0)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Constant pain in your lower body can be distracting and debilitating. Get relief today with this natural and effective formula.
- For pain down the back of legs, in the buttocks and lower back
- Targets burning, tingling, shooting and stabbing pains
- Topical formula works quickly on the spot
- Non-greasy cream penetrates deeply
- No added dyes or fragrances
Do you find yourself in constant pain when sitting still? Do the backs of your legs, thighs and buttocks throb and ache? Leg & Back Pain Relief Cream works quickly on the spot to help ease burning, tingling stabbing and numbing pains in your lower body. For the temporary relief of pain associated with the buttocks, lower back, legs and feet.
- Belladonna 3X HPUS (For aching back pain)
- Capsicum annum 3X HPUS (For pain while sitting)
- Colocynthis 3X HPUS (For pain along back of thigh)
- Gnaphalium Polycephalum 3X HPUS (Pain reliever)
- Hypericum Perforatum 3X HPUS (For back pain)
- Magnesia Phosphorica 3X HPUS (For leg and back pain)
- Rhus Tox 3X HPUS (For pain in the back and legs)
Inactive IngredientsWater, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Capsicum Annuum Resin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, Laureth-7, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Folic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract
DirectionsGenerously apply and massage into skin from lower back to feet twice daily.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience worsening symptoms or if symptoms last longer than 7 days.