- Additional information
- Reviews (12)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is the urge to urinate holding you back from conquering your day? Bladder Relief helps you regain control by relieving the leaks and dribbles from overactive bladder and stress.*
- Relieves the sudden urge to urinate*
- Helps lessen leaks from coughing, laughing or sneezing*
- May be taken alone or with other OTC or prescription medications*
- No known side effects*
- Quick dissolve tablets provide rapid relief*
If you suffer from overactive bladder and urinary frequency issues, you know that just getting through your day or leaving your house can be a struggle. Bladder Relief contains seven different active ingredients that target the causes of urinary urgency without side effects or risk of dependency. The tablets relieve the sudden urge to urinate, followed by the involuntary loss of urine, known as overactive bladder. Bladder Relief tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue for fast relief whenever you need it.*
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
- Causticum 12X HPUS (For occasional frequent urge to urinate at night)
- Natrum muriaticum 12X HPUS (For occasional frequent urination)
- Nux vomica 12X HPUS (For urge incontinence)
- Pulsatilla nigricans 12X HPUS (For frequent urge to urinate)
- Sepia 12X HPUS (For overactive bladder)
- Staphysagria 12X HPUS (For urinary frequency)
- Thuja occidentalis 12X HPUS (For urge to urinate)
Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
Adults and children 12 years and above, dissolve 2 tablets under tongue 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Children under 12 years, consult a physician. Take at least 10 minutes before or after eating or drinking.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Stop use and consult a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
Will this product help my leakage during the night too?
Yes, this product is specifically designed to help you completely release your bladder for the last time before bedtime making your body understand that it doesn’t need to go again until you wake up.*
How do I use this product?
Adults and children 12 years and above, dissolve 2 tablets under tongue 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Children under 12 years, consult physician. Take at least 10 minutes before or after eating or drinking.
How long does the medicine take to work?
Individuals all react differently. Relief can either be immediate or gradual, so we recommend allowing the medicine enough time to reach its full potential, which could be up to six weeks.*