DB ANTIFUNGAL FOOT CREAM
Moisturizing antifungal treatment cures athlete’s foot while effectively relieving itching, scaling, cracking, burning, and discomfort. Promotes healing of painful cracks and fissures. Suitable for people with diabetes.*
BUY TWO GET ONE FREE
Are you embarrassed to show your feet? Do you suffer from Athlete’s Foot or redness, itching, scaling, cracking or burning? It’s time to relieve your discomfort with this effective antifungal solution.
- Treats and prevents fungus from growing on skin
- Soothes and relieves itchy, scaly skin between toes
- Cures Athlete’s Foot, relieves Ringworm and Jock Itch
- Promotes healing of damaged skin
- Topical formula works quickly on the spot
Antifungal Foot Cream cures athlete’s foot with a unique hydrating formula that relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning and discomfort so you can walk pain-free and wear sandals without embarrassment. Natural moisturizers and essentials including lemon, tea tree and sweet almond oils help repair damaged skin and promote healing of painful cracks and fissures. Safe to use between toes to relieve scaly skin. Suitable for people with diabetes and sensitive skin, this petroleum-free formula contains no mineral oils, dyes or fragrances. 4 oz. jar.
Active Ingredient (in cream)
Allium Sativum Garlic (Plant) Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Hydroxyacetophenone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Lemon Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a docto
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete’s foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- • If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical attention, help, or contact a poison control center right away
How long does the medicine take to work? The cream should be applied twice daily for four weeks for effective relief. Can I use this product between my toes in the sensitive parts? Yes, this product is completely safe to be used in between your toes. Is there anything else I can do to help get relief? Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly morning and night. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. Does this product work on nail fungus? No, this product was developed specifically for fungus on the skin, and it does not help nail fungus. How long have you been in business? The Magni Group, Inc. has been in business for over 35 years. We began selling MagniLife products over 15 years ago, and we now have many thousands of happy customers.
24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Call us with Questions, Comments or to Order by Phone 24 hours per day.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
Purchase with confidence knowing your information is secure
Copyright © 2019 Magnilife Inc. All Right Reserved.
*The uses for products are based on traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. Disclaimer. Unless otherwise indicated, the individuals depicted on this site are models used for illustrative purposes only.