LEG & BACK PAIN RELIEF TABLETS
For pain down the back of legs, in the buttocks and lower back. Targets burning, tingling, shooting and stabbing pains.
- Additional information
- Reviews (21)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Constant pain in your lower body can be distracting and debilitating. Get relief today with this pain reliever developed to specifically target pain symptoms in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- For pain down the back of legs, in the buttocks and lower back
- Targets burning, tingling, shooting and stabbing pains
- May be used to treat pain immediately or to prevent symptoms
- May be taken alone or with other OTC or prescription medications
- No known side effects
- Quick dissolve tablets provide fast relief
Do you find yourself in constant pain when sitting still? Do the backs of your legs, thighs and buttocks throb and ache, or does it feel like pins and needles? Leg & Back Pain Relief are fast dissolving tablets to help ease burning, tingling and stabbing pains in your lower body. For the temporary relief of pain and discomfort in the buttocks, lower back, legs and feet.
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
- Capsicum annuum 6X HPUS (For pain while sitting)
- Colocynthis 6X HPUS (For pain along back of thigh)
- Gnaphalium polycephalum 6X HPUS (Pain reliever)
- Magnesia phosphorica 6X HPUS (For leg and back pain)
Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Adults and children 12 years and above, dissolve 2 tablets under tongue 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a physician
- Children under 12 years, consult a physician
- Take at least 10 minutes before or after eating or drinking
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
How long does the medicine take to work?
Individuals all react differently. Relief can either be immediate or gradual, so we recommend allowing the medicine enough time to reach its full potential, which could be up to six weeks.*
Is there an expiration date?
The FDA exempts homeopathic medicines from expiration dating due to their extreme stability. When homeopathic medicines are stored under normal conditions (away from moisture and excessive heat or cold), they can be used indefinitely.
I am lactose intolerant. Can I take this product?
Our product only contains 52 mg of lactose per tablet. Lactose intolerant individuals typically need to ingest 5,000 mg of lactose before they experience any symptoms. If used as directed, there should be no problems, but seek the advice of a healthcare professional for specific concerns.