DB PAIN RELIEVING FOOT SPRAY – NEW!
3 oz. Spray Bottle
Cooling spray for pain and sensitivity in the legs and feet.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Cooling spray for pain and sensitivity in the legs and feet. Non-alcohol based, moisturizing spray soothes severely dry, cracked, itchy and sensitive skin while calming shooting, stabbing, burning and tingling sensations. Continuously sprays upside down and from any angle for easy application. No added dyes, fragrances, petroleum or mineral oils.
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
- Apis mellifica 3X HPUS (Relieves foot pain)
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6X HPUS (External analgesic)
- Gnaphalium 6X HPUS (Relieves foot pain)
Inactive IngredientsAcrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, Bergamot Oil, C14-22 Alcohol/C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Canola Oil, Camphor Gum SYN.USP, Citric Acid, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua), Xantham Gum
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older, apply to all surfaces of the feet, heels and toes up to four times daily
- Apply to legs as needed
- Most beneficial when applied after bathing, showering or a foot soak
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, consult your physician
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, damaged, or infected skin