- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For management of minor irritations, minor skin abrasions, minor lacerations, minor cuts, minor burns and intact skin.
- Removes bacteria from feet without irritating or drying out sensitive skin.
- PH-balanced and non-irritating — perfect for damaged feet.
- Ideal for minor leg and foot ulcers
- Helps avoid skin infections
- Helps avoid medical complications related to infection
- Easy spray leaves no residue on skin. No rinse required! Clear, refreshing spray is approved for daily use.
- Safe for sensitive skin, cracked skin.
- Suitable for diabetic skin.
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
Ionized water (99.918%), Sodium chloride (0.06%), Hypochlorous acid (0.018%), and Hypochlorite ion (0.004%)
Directions of Use
Apply solution of MagniLife DB Antimicrobial Foot & Wound Spray on skin to flush away dirt or debris that may be on affected skin. Spray skin with MagniLife DB Antimicrobial Foot and Wound Spray and let air dry 2 or more times daily as needed.
Not for injection. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a healthcare professional. If conditions persist or worsen for longer than seven days, consult a healthcare professional. For external use only, keep out of the reach of children.
In rare cases, a mild stinging sensation may occur. Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity or intolerance to any constituent.
Store at room temperature in its original sealed container away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date.