ARNICA PAIN RELIEF GEL
4 oz. Jar
For fast relief of back, neck and muscle pain, bruising and inflammation. Quickly absorbing formula eases discomfort and soreness, and helps reduce discoloration from bruising.
- Additional information
- Reviews (23)
- Ingredients and Directions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Do you suffer from arthritis, muscle and joint pain? Achy neck, shoulders or back pain holding you back from your daily activities? Ease stiffness, inflammation and soreness naturally with MagniLife Arnica Pain Relief Gel.
- Quickly absorbs for fast relief of back, neck and muscle pain
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, and falls
- Ideal for arthritis and joint inflammation
- Helps reduce discoloration from bruises
- No known drug interactions
- No known side effects
- No added dyes or fragrances
MagniLife Arnica Pain Relief Gel is made in the USA from naturally soothing Arnica with Eucalyptus and Emu Oil. Apply to skin for pain and swelling associated with injuries, such as sprains, muscle aches and bruises.
1 ITEM, 3 PACK – Best Value – 1 FREE
Arnica Montana 3X HPUS (Pain Reliever)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Eucalyptus Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Emu Oil
Adults and children 2 years and above: Apply a thin layer to affected area and surrounding areas as soon as possible after injury. Lightly rub in and reapply after 30 seconds. Repeat 4 times a day for 3 to 5 days. When pain has subsided, apply once each morning and evening for continued temporary relief.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, damaged, or infected skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience worsening symptoms or if symptoms last longer than 7 days
How fast should Arnica Pain Relief Gel work?
As with any homeopathic medicine, the body’s response time will vary from person to person. Some customers feel the effects of Arnica Pain Relief Gel immediately following their first application, while for others it may take up to 3 days or a few applications before they notice relief.
Can I prevent bruising with this product?
Yes, Arnica is known to prevent bruising due to tissue trauma. Try applying the MagniLife Arnica Pain Relief Gel as quickly as possible after injury. It has been discovered that Arnica can prevent the capillaries from bleeding, thus preventing the formation of bruises.