Care During COVID-19: We’re Here For YouChristina
There’s nothing more important to us at MagniLife than the health and well-being of our customers and our community. In the midst of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, we want you to know that we’re committed to helping you take care of yourself and your family.
To make access to our healthcare products more convenient and accessible, MagniLife is now providing standard two-day shipping via FedEx for all U.S. orders. This shipping is free for all U.S. orders over $49.
We don’t want you to worry about accessing the products you need from the comfort and safety of your home. You can continue to place orders online anytime day or night. MagniLife has plenty of inventory of the items you need and love. What’s more, you can still take advantage of our best deal: buy two and get one free of the same product.
Prevent the spread of COVID-19
According to medical experts and the CDC the best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to stay home, wash your hands frequently, and wash frequently-touched surfaces periodically throughout the day. If you’re sick with COVID-19, or you believe that you’re sick with COVID-19, you can follow these important steps provided by the CDC to help keep yourself and others safe.
Simple ways to boost your immunity
During this uncertain time, you can take control by boosting your immunity. Here are some good reminders of how to keep your immune system strong:
- Incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your meals
- Taking vitamin C supplements
- Getting seven to nine hours of sleep per night (MagniLife provides natural sleep aid and pain relief if getting the right amount of sleep is difficult for you)
- Consuming prebiotics and probiotics from yogurt, kefir, kimchi, kombucha, or sauerkraut
- Reducing alcohol and caffeine intake
- Keeping your hands away from your face
- Getting 30 minutes of exercise every day
- Stay active indoors
If your immune system isn’t very strong or you’re among the 52 million people aged 65 or older in the U.S., it’s recommended not to go outside unless it’s an emergency. This can make it difficult to stay active. However, you can still find ways to be active indoors such as:
- Doing stair-climbers using one step in your house or apartment building
- Following along to fitness videos online or through on-demand TV and streaming services
- Lifting weights to maintain strength (you can also use books, cans, or water bottles for weights)
- Cycling on a stationary bike
Note: Check with your doctor to determine if these exercises are safe for you.
Have questions or concerns?
MagniLife’s call center is operating with limited staff and reduced hours. However, our team is still here to help you daily from 9AM to 9PM EST at 1-800-645-9199. We hope to return to 24/7 phone assistance soon. Stay up-to-date with the latest information and advice from the CDC and WHO, and take the time to connect with your loved ones from afar via phone or video chat.
If you have any questions or comments or have an interest in future topics, feel free to comment below.